Saturday

Congratulations! You are being . . .

I had my interview for the Surg Tech program a few weeks ago. It went great! I endend up knowing 2 of the 3 program advisors who were interviewing. They are both family friends. One lives near me in D.V. and the other knew me when I was young. I mean really young. He was there when my parents first brought me home from the hospital! It was like I was talking with a group of friends. They asked great questions about me, my life, my beliefs and why I want to be a Surg Tech. At the end of the interview they thanked me for coming in and then went on with a huge list of things I needed to do before class started. I asked "So am I in?" They said they could not officially say I was and that if I wanted to I could wait until I got my letter to complete all the requirements before class started.
Well last night I had a feeling so I went and got the mail and there it was. An envelope from the Healthy Science Faculty and Staff. "Congratulations! You are being offered a position in the Surgical Technician Program for the 2008-2009 school year at Dixie State College."
I will turn in my official acceptance on Monday.
I'M IN!!!! I'M SO EXCITED!
Thank you everyone for your encouragement and prayers.

2 comments:

Randee said...

Congrat's! :)

Alyssa McVey said...

That's awesome girl! We're so excited for you!